Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Learn, live, teach...

My prayer:
You are so wonderful God!!! That's it really. You are wonderful and I love you and you take care of everything and you are so wonderful!! 


Today was crazy busy but so much fun. It was fantastic to watch you line everything up for me, showing me each thing to do as it needed to be done. Then you covered it all with your favor! Everything I am, everything I have done, and everything good in me is only because of you God and because you are so wonderful! LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!


What God Said Tonight:
I love you too and I love to take care of you. I love it when you trust me. I love it when you believe me that I will work everything out even when it doesn't look good. I love when you see impossible situations as opportunities for me to work. I love it when you lead with your faith and not your fear. I love it when you remember what you know, what I have taught you and you don't listen to what the enemy (who only wants to see you destroyed) is saying to you. I love it. 


Everything I tell you, everything I teach you is for tomorrow as well as for today. Everything I teach you is for others as well as yourself. Everything you learn should be something that you are teaching to people around you. Not shoving it down their throats in a judgmental way, which happens way too often, but teaching them by example and teaching them in love. 


Everything in you and in your life is not just for you. It is for every person that you touch. It is for every person in your realm of influence. That is the only way that we will get this message out to the entire world and have the gospel preached in every nation. 


Remember what you know, live it everyday and teach to everyone you know. Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. Proverb 1:6 A manual for living, for learning what's right and just and fair; To teach the inexperienced the ropes and give our young people a grasp on reality. There's something here also for seasoned men and women, still a thing or two for the experienced to learn—

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing an interesting post.. this shows you are highly professional chat services. Keep it up!!!

    Live Chat & Free live chat

    ReplyDelete