Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, January 6, 2012

Promise giver...

My prayer:
Amazing Prayer and Worship group tonight God! Thank you so much for the incredible people you have brought into my life. Thank you that you are pouring out your gifts on their lives. Thank you that you are maturing all of us in our faith in you. Thank you God that every time we get together and worship you, you show up and do something amazing! It is so wonderful and so easy. Worship and focus on you and watch the atmosphere change. 


I love you God and I love your presence. I pray God that I never spend on fraction of a second without your presence in my life. I cannot live without it. I can't live without you. 


What God Said Tonight:
I have promises for your life that haven't even been spoken yet. I have blessings that are trying to track you down right now. There are curses that will try to hold you back. I want to see you move forward. I love to see you in your promised land. 


 I won't just fulfill one promise. I will fulfill every last one. I don't make promises that I cannot keep. Even the ones that you have been waiting a lifetime for. Even those, I will fulfill as long as you don't ever give up. I am the promise giver and the fulfillment of the promise.


I love you more than you will ever know.

1 comment:

  1. Genesis 28:15 Yes. I'll stay with you, I'll protect you wherever you go, and I'll bring you back to this very ground. I'll stick with you until I've done everything I promised you."

    ReplyDelete