Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, December 5, 2011

Well of joy...



My prayer: 
THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU!!! Maybe if I say it enough times in a row, it will start to reflect some part of how grateful I am to you God!! Today was SO GREAT!! I love watching you just knit everything together to work out so perfectly. There is no way I could have ever designed a day this perfect. Only you, the God above all gods, all knowing and all powerful Jehovah could have put this day together. 


Thank you God for every opportunity, every person, every blessing, every bit of favor that you poured out on me today. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH I can hardly sit still tonight!!


God, it is happening. A group of people coming together just because they love you and want to live for you. No hidden agendas, no religion, no extra trappings, just your will, your love for us and our love for you. This beautiful vision you put in my heart that everyone said was impossible, is happening. WOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU!!!!!!!


What God Said Tonight:
Your joy is contagious tonight my daughter! Joy is like that. It is contagious and the more you talk about it, the more it grows. 


Joy is the root of your strength. Joy is what makes it possible to get through the tough times. Joy, the true joy that comes from a life with me, will give you strength to run any race and battle any enemy. Whatever is attacking you, fight back with joy and you will always win. Nothing can stand in the face of true joy. 


I am your source of joy. I have a never ending supply. Come to my well of joy and bring up a bucketful. Pour it over yourself, drink it down, immerse yourself in my joy and watch your strength grow. Watch your enemies fall. Watch those things that were defeating you become defeated. Wrap yourself in my joy and be victorious! 


I love you too my daughter and I celebrated with you. I have waited for this time with you and I am so glad that it is here, We are going to do great thins together. This is only the beginning.

1 comment:

  1. 1 Chronicles 16:23-24 Because GOD is great—well worth praising! No god or goddess comes close in honor. All the popular gods are stuff and nonsense, but GOD made the cosmos! Splendor and majesty flow out of him, strength and joy fill his place.

    ReplyDelete