Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, December 4, 2011

In need...

My prayer:
All powerful God and Father. Thank you for taking such good care of me. Thank you for always making sure I have what I need. God I am so grateful for the way you provide for me. 


It is a frigid blizzard outside. I pray God for all of the wonderful people we have met on outreaches lately that may not have a roof over their heads tonight. God, I pray that you lead them to safety and to warmth. I pray God that the coats, the blankets, the gloves, the scarves, and the clothes help. I pray God that you take care of all of the people that we didn't meet yet. I pray God that as you lead them to safety, that they experience your love, the love of a Father and that love warms them from the inside out. 


God, the need is too much and too big for me to make much of a dent but nothing is too big for you. I leave them lovingly in your hands tonight. I love you God and I am grateful that I can bring you every burden on my heart. I am grateful that you love them even more than I do and you will not leave them. Thank you Jesus.


What God Said Tonight:
I am building a shelter for all of my people. There will come a day when no one is in want or in need. Until then, I don't need you to take care of everyone but I need you to take care of everyone I bring to you. I need you to take responsibility for your brothers and sisters who are around you. I don't need you to give to everyone but I need you to give to the person in front of you who has a need. 


Your generosity will make a way for you when you need it. You all will come to a point in your lives when you don't have enough of what you need to get what you need to get. Sometimes that is money, sometimes it is love, sometimes it is wisdom. But there comes a time in every  person's life when they are in need. Be generous with what you have so there will be someone there to help you when you are in need. 


Family helping family. It doesn't take much to change someones life. 


I love you daughter. I will do my part if you do yours. Go rest now. Tomorrow is a big day.

1 comment:

  1. Deutoronomy 15:10-11 Give freely and spontaneously. Don't have a stingy heart. The way you handle matters like this triggers GOD, your God's, blessing in everything you do, all your work and ventures. There are always going to be poor and needy people among you. So I command you: Always be generous, open purse and hands, give to your neighbors in trouble, your poor and hurting neighbors.

    ReplyDelete