Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Waiting with God...

My prayer:
Awesome God. I can't think of a single thing to talk about tonight. I love you, that has not changed and I pray it never will. I am grateful for a day of relative peace. I need your help with...well with everything. But that stuff is always true. What is on your mind God? Tell me how your day was. Is there anything you need? Is there anything I can do? Or, if you just need someone to listen, I am here. Whatever you want God.


What God Said Tonight:
I am waiting on  a few things. There are some things that need to happen before the new season, so I am waiting. 


I can see you making a face, but waiting for me is not as hard as it is for you. My experience of time is different than yours, Your life is but a breath in the grand scheme of time. However, it is a breath that is precious and wonderful to me. 


Come and wait with me, keep me company while we wait. Let's enjoy the scenery in the meantime. There are sunsets and flowers to enjoy. There are people to talk to and get to know. There are people to help and to love. There are fun times to be had. 


Waiting doesn't mean that life stops. You will always be waiting for something. Don't let it stress you out. I have been waiting for this time since the beginning of time and I am excited for where we are at and where we are going. You are living in a significant time and your life will have significance to eternity. 


While we wait, I will protect you, lead you and guide you. I will make sure that you are protected and whole. I love you so much. Wait with me awhile. It won't be too bad. I promise.

1 comment:

  1. Issiah 64:4 No ear heard, no eye seen, a God like you who works for those who wait for him.

    ReplyDelete