Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, December 23, 2011

Where joy comes from...

My prayer:
Mighty God! What a great start to my vacation! Today had a little bit of everything...well, almost everything. 


God, as I start to think about the last year, really think about it, think about all of the amazing things you have done, how far you have brought me, I stand in awe with my jaw hanging open. How could I have ever imagined a year like this? 


When I started calling out to you about ten years ago begging for a purpose and a plan for my life, you had this year in mind. When I begged to serve you 24/7 you had this year in mind. 


I really have to remember that you know everything. You know the end from the beginning. I need to remember that I need to trust you when you say you will work it all out, and you have said that you will always work things to my good. I need to remember that you aren't just making a promise, you have already seen it. You know that it will all turn out to my good. 


God I love you. Thasnk you for the  most amazing year of my life.


What God Said Tonight:
When you have time this week, I want you to review the posts from the last year. I want you to see with some clarity that while this was the best year of your life so far, it was not always easy. I want you to remember that there were sacrifices and struggles. I want you to remember that at times you were confused, scared, upset, and worried. Then I want you to remember again all the amazing things. 


I want you to look through both and see how well you were able to rely on me for how you felt instead of relying completely on the circumstances to make you happy. 


You are old enough to know my daughter where joy comes from and where it does not. Remember it as we move forward.

1 comment:

  1. Nehemiah 8:9-10 "This day is holy to GOD, your God. Don't weep and carry on." They said this because all the people were weeping as they heard the words of The Revelation.

    He continued, "Go home and prepare a feast, holiday food and drink; and share it with those who don't have anything: This day is holy to God. Don't feel bad. The joy of GOD is your strength!"

    ReplyDelete