Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, December 26, 2011

Brand new,,,

My prayer:
You are my awesome God. You told me to start reviewing old posts from the last year. I started with reading what you said last Christmas and were you ever RIGHT! I never could have imagined the year that you have given me God. I never could have imagined the miracles you have shown me. I never could have imagined 24/7 Lighthouse Ministries. I never could have imagined the outreaches. I never could have imagined the success you have given me at work. I never could have imagined the relationships that you have put in my life and grown in my life. I never could have imagined. 


I wonder what I haven't imagined yet that you are about to do? I wonder what you have planned for tonight, tomorrow, next week, and next month? I love you so much. Thank you for letting me be a part of your amazing plans.


What God Said Tonight:
That is the funny thing about imagination. You can't imagine what you can't imagine. Your imagination is somewhat limited by the things you know or have heard about. There are very few brand new ideas in the world. Most new ideas are minor adjustments on things that you already know. Now, sometimes, those minor adjustments are brilliant and create great change; but, they are still only adaptations of what you know. 



Things are different with me. I can conceive of things that have never existed or been thought of. I had the idea of the earth before there was an earth. I had the idea of you before there was a you. 


I love creating. I love creating things that are brand new. I love to see the surprise and knowing grin on your face when I do something new. I love that when I do something brand new, it is hard for people to deny that it was me. I love the new. 


I have made you brand new. I have cleaned away the old and made you into a new creature who is capable of so much more than you ever were before. I love you and we have a lot more new stuff to do. 

1 comment:

  1. Isaiah 43:18-19 "Forget about what's happened; don't keep going over old history.Be alert, be present. I'm about to do something brand-new. It's bursting out! Don't you see it? There it is! I'm making a road through the desert, rivers in the badlands.

    ReplyDelete