Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Forgotten pain...

My prayer:
The night before your birthday God. I don't know if I will ever get over the awe of that you, the God of all creation were willing to be born here on earth, grow, struggle, and die for me. It is really pretty unbelievable. I have heard the story my whole life and I still have trouble understanding the kind of love that motivates that kind of sacrifice. 

I am in awe of you tonight God. I am so grateful that you chose the things you chose to do. I thank you for loving me enough to sacrifice all. You are amazing God and I would not want to live this life without you. 

What God Said Tonight:
I know you cannot understand my love with your head. Love is not meant to be understood in the head. Love is meant to be experienced with the heart. Let your heart experience the love that I have for you. 

I love you so much, the sacrifice was nothing. The pain, was nothing. Just as a mother forgets the pain of birth as she cradles her newborn, the pain I experienced was immediately forgotten when I got to be reconciled with you. I would do it all over again, if I needed to. I would do anything to be with you. I would do anything to be with my children. 

I love you and I am excited to celebrate with all of you tomorrow. I am here for you always.  

1 comment:

  1. John 16:21 A woman giving birth to a child has pain because her time has come; but when her baby is born she forgets the anguish because of her joy that a child is born into the world.

    ReplyDelete