Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, December 10, 2011

With God...

My prayer:
Wonderful day God! Thank you! I am not sure what to talk about tonight. That usually means I should be quiet and let you talk. What is on your mind? Anything good happen for you today? Anything I can do for you? Love you!!


What God Said Tonight:
I took a run with you today. I rested with you today. I went with you while you got pampered. I read a book with you and I had a great meal with you.Today was a good day! 


I love being with you. We don't always have to be accomplishing things or studying. Sometimes I just like to be with you. No pressure, no worries, no desperation, but the joy of being together. 


You are never alone my dear because I am always with you. I will never leave you. But that is because you have chosen me. You have asked me to be with you and live in you. I won't ever push myself on someone who doesn't want me. That is not who I am. I am a God who understands my worth and I will not beg. But I yearn for my lost children. I ache for the wanderers. I mourn for those who have died without making a decision to choose me. 


Can you keep telling people about me? In your own way, not in their face, but tell them. I will bring them to you but please tell them. Tell them I miss them. Tell them I love them. Tell them I am waiting for them. They can't hear me right now so please tell them for me. 


I love you daughter and I loved spending the day with you. Let's do it again tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Genesis 39:2 As it turned out, God was with Joseph and things went very well with him. He ended up living in the home of his Egyptian master. His master recognized that God was with him, saw that God was working for good in everything he did.

    ReplyDelete