Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Timing of truth...

My prayer:

Awesome God. I have a lot on my mind but mainly just boring details of life. Nothing profound or wonderful. 

I do want to thank you for renewing my brother's dream! I forgot how fun it is to watch you bless new believers. It seems like when someone is new to living life with you, you tend to move so quickly and profoundly in their lives. It is so fun to watch you bless him!

There is a lot going on tomorrow God and a lot that could go wrong. I ask for you to be in complete charge of it all and working it all out for my good like you do. Thank you for always taking such good care of me God. 

I LOVE YOU!

What God Said Tonight:

I have waited to tell you something, to share something with you. I have waited because the timing of knowledge is as important as the knowledge itself. Not everybody is ready to hear the whole truth all of the time. 

I speak in parables a lot for that reason. I speak in images and stories so that people can discover the truth when they are ready. Until then, it is just a nice story that people can ignore. Don't get angry when people ignore the story. It is just not their time yet. 

I have you at a place for great revelation. I have you here because in this time I will need warriors on earth who will stand strong in me no matter what. I will need warriors who know the truth, the whole truth. I will need you to know the truth. 

I have prepared you and I will reveal more truth to you each day. It will be like building a brick foundation, one piece at a time. but, once built, nothing will shake it. 

Be alert to me and my words. Be ready for knowledge in and about things that you thought you already knew. I am giving you new levels of knowledge and understanding because it is your time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment