Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, April 11, 2014

God is excited...

My prayer:

Thank you God for the gift of music. Thank you for the gift of amazing people. Thank you for your gift of patience and mercy. Thank you for your gift of healing. Thank you God for sustaining me through the tough times and the tough days. Thank you for reminding me that it won't always be this tough and that you have great plans for me. 

Ending this week in gratefulness. Not so much grateful for the week but entirely grateful for you.

What God Said Tonight:

I am excited! I can see what is next! I know where we are going! And that is exciting! 

We are going into to times and places and opportunities that will leave you with your mouth hanging open in awe. You will look back and think "How did I get here?" But the path has been clear and you have followed each step. 

I am yours and you are mine forever. And, that is enough. Everything comes from that simple truth. Go rest and let me love you a bit more tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment