Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, April 19, 2014

Cuddle up...

My prayer:

God, I am  so in love with you! Your sweet presence is greater than anything else in the entire universe. Your peace is better than all the money in the world. Your direction, wisdom, and love complete me. 

Thank you for counting me worthy even though I am not. Thank you for being patient with me even when I am stubborn. Thank you for loving me when I am unlovable. Thank you for always seeing the best in me even when the worst in me is so apparent. 

What God Said Tonight:

I love you for you are lovely. I take care of you because you are mine. I comfort you because you are tender. I love you because I am love. 

Cuddle up tonight with me daughter. We have been through a tough week, a tough season and while there is more to walk through, tonight, it is just you and me. Tonight I want you to rest in my arms and forget everything else. I will take care of it all, I promise. So, tonight, cuddle up with me and let me enjoy you. 

Mmmm, that is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment