Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, July 9, 2012

Stained glass...again...

My prayer:

Amazing God. Life is really good right now but I am having a hard time getting excited like I should. You are blessing the ministry, people around me, and me and I am SO grateful; but the drive, the energy, the excitement for the next new thing that usually comes so naturally for me, doesn't seem to be there. 

I don't know why. I am not depressed, I am just kind of calm, but maybe too calm? I don't know if I am just at peace or if I am missing out on fully experiencing this wonderful season that you have created for us? I don't know. 

I am always picking myself apart and now I am picking myself apart about being too much at peace...that seems stupid. Thanks for listening God, even when I don't make sense.

What God Said Tonight:

I have compared you to stained glass in the past and I will do it again because it is the best way to describe this time. 

Right now, I don't need you to be the charging force to move things forward. I need you to be the calm, still glass that reflects beauty on everything around it. I need you to be the calm sure place that people come back to as they step into things they never imagined possible. I need you to reflect my light to them in a way that is so beautiful, it takes their breath away and encourages them to go back out and do even more. I need you to be my stained glass. 

No comments:

Post a Comment