Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Quiet with God...

My prayer:

Today was filled with impossibilities God. Thanks for being the God that makes the impossible, possible. I am sure glad today is over and the run we took tonight was awesome. I love getting to that place of worship in a run where it is you and me and the world completely disappears. 

I am such a daddy's girl when it comes to you! Sitting out here, under the stars tonight, I am just truly content. The only thing that would make tonight better is to hear your voice. What do you want to talk about tonight God?

What God Said Tonight:

Mmmm, I am not much in a talking mood tonight but I am in the mood to be with you. I am in the mood to spend time, enjoying our time together. 

I would ask that you stay here awhile, just you and me, some sweet worship music, the cooling night air. Don't run off to bed or to the next thing that you think of that needs to be done. Just hang out awhile. 

I love you and really just want to spend some time being quiet with you tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment