Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Protection in battle...

My prayer:
My conquering God. Thank you for battling for me in trouble today. Thank you for people standing in faith with me in the battle. Thank you God for being my rescue. I love you and I am humbled and grateful.


What God Said Tonight:
The battle is not over but I have set up a guard around you. I have built a wall of protection around you. I have stationed my warring angels outside of the wall and on top of the wall. I have created a safe place for you through the battle. 


I am your protection and I am your refuge. I will protect you forever. Wait inside the walls for the battle to end. When it is all clear, I will let you know and we will go out and conquer the next things. 


I love you daughter and I will not see you harmed. I will turn everything for your good.

No comments:

Post a Comment