Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, March 30, 2012

Missing peace...

My prayer:

Awesome God. I have a lot running through my head again tonight. So much is happening. You are teaching me so many things. You are adding amazing people in my life. You are growing things that you planted in my life years ago. 

It is all very exciting when I stop to think about it. But, this week, I have been pretty strained just to keep up. I am not complaining. I love everything you are teaching me and doing. But, I think I kind of lost that place of peace. The one that comes from total trust in you. I think that I just let life get in my head too much. And, now, I am just crazy tired. 

I need rest but I need to rest in you. I need to trust in you. I need a Sabbath. Thank you that I get one tomorrow God! I love you God. What do you want to talk about tonight?

What God Said Tonight:

The peace that you are looking for has never moved and has never changed. It is just waiting for you to come back to it. My peace is everlasting and it will never fail; but,  you have to come get it. 

My peace is gentle. It does not chase after you. Worry chases you. Sin chases you. Stress chases you. But, my peace, does not chase you. You have to come to it. Part of finding the peace is taking a step toward me. 

I promise, it will always be here for you when you come for it. I will always be here for you when you come to me. This peace I give to you but you have to come close to be to receive it. I don't mail this peace out. You have to come to me personally and receive it from me. 

That being said, it is free. When you get to me, it is free and will not cost you anything more than the effort to get to me. I love you daughter and my peace is yours. Come and get it!

No comments:

Post a Comment