Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, March 17, 2012

God's presence...

My prayer:
Awesome God. I have a burning desire in my heart tonight. I can't stop thinking about it. God, I want every person on the earth to get the opportunity to experience your amazing presence. Not just hear about you. Not just learn about you. Not just pray in faith. But, I want everyone to have the chance to experience you love, your power, your presence and be changed by it. 


God, there is nothing like your presence. I know we always talk about preaching the gospel in every corner of the earth and when that has happened, rapture. But, this thing that I have been feeling all day is a little different. I want people everywhere to get the opportunity to experience that free and amazing worship that we had last night. I want them to come to expect you to show up. I want them to come to expect your promises to come true in their lives. I want them to know you, really know you. 


What can I do? How can I help?


What God Said Tonight: 
Well my dear, I asked to you to look into your heart and ask for your heart's desire. Looks like you have. I love this one too. I want to be present and real in the lives of every one of my children here on earth. I want to show them my power. I want them to experience my love which is so great for them. I want all of those things very much too. 


We have one thing that is stopping it. People have their own will. I will not bust into someone's life who hasn't invited me. But, for everyone who is ready, for everyone who is willing to let me in, I am here, ready and willing. I will get as close as they will allow. 


I am showing you the big crowd worship that I have shown you before. You know the one. Thousands of people, outside, it goes on for days. Miracles, joy, love, power and healing. That is a real time and a real place you will see it in your lifetime. You will see my power covering thousands at a time. You will see healing wash like a wave over crowds. You will see people worshiping in spirit and in truth with freedom and joy. You will see it. 


I will give you this and anything else that is burning in your heart. I love you daughter. Keep dreaming and I will keep providing.

No comments:

Post a Comment