Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, March 2, 2012

The battle...

My prayer:
What an amazing day and what an amazing night my God! Thank you for the revelational wisdom tonight and the many breakthroughs. I am all yours God. Every part of me. I am your willing vessel and servant. I am ready and willing for anything you want to do. God, let your power and your will reign on earth!


What God Said Tonight:
The battle is not over but the battle is not yours to fight. Stand protected and let me fight this one. Give in and accept that you are not strong enough or tough enough for this battle. 


It is ok. I don't need you to fight it. I need you to give in to me and let me fight it for you. Humble yourself and admit that you don't have the answers or the power to fight this one. When you do, I will fight it for you. When you stop trying to figure it out, I will take care of it. As long as you are trying to reason it out, you  hold on to the idea that you have some control, some power. 


Your only power is in me. I need you to understand that now more than ever. Our next season will need you to rely fully on my power. You will not have the strength and power you need outside of me for this next season. 


So, give this to me. Release it in all humility and I will take care of it. It will be something you can point to in the next season to remind you of where your power comes from. 


I love you daughter. I don't tell you this to break you down. I tell you this to lift you up. When you give in to me, it gives me the freedom to lift you up. You will be victorious but only when you surrender it all to me. I am all yours my wonderful daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment