Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Without you...

My prayer:
Thank you God for blessing me again, all day. Fact is, with 2 hours sleep last night, I shouldn't have even been conscious today; but with your help, I was destined to succeed all day long. 


Life without you would be SO HARD!! Life with you can be tough sometimes because you never let me coast. You always nudge me to look at and work on my rough areas. Then, if I don't pay attention or if I ignore you, I end up wishing I hadn't. Jonah knows what I talking about! But, through all of the growth and pain, I always have you, I always know that on the other end of it, you have something amazing. I always know that I am not going through the tough stuff for no reason. 


Without you, I would have to face all the same stuff, and probably more because I would likely be making more bad choices than I do now; but I wouldn't have you to call on for help. Without you, when I got sick, I would have to suffer and dull it with meds. Without you, I would lose hope and never know what was on the other end of a struggle. Without you, when I only got 2 hours of sleep in a night, I would be worthless for the rest of the day. Of course, without you I would also be headed toward hell. 


I thank you for a life with you. I thank you for never leaving me or giving up on me. I thank you for being my hope in every situation. I love you God!


What God Said Tonight:
I am happy to be with you in this life of yours as well my daughter. I planned for us to live this life together. I counted on it. I prepared a special time, a special place, and a special purpose just for you to fulfill. 


You are a one of a kind puzzle piece. Without you, the picture would be incomplete. Without you my family would be incomplete. Without you, I would wait and watch every day in anticipation of your return. 


Don't leave me. Don't forget about me. Don't get so busy with the blessings in your life that you forget who blessed you. 


I love you so much and there is SO MUCH more. You will seriously look back one day and say "Wow, did we really do that?" When that day comes, hear me now, YES WE DID! 


You rest now. Tonight's rest is going to be good and you will be alert, awake and ready for one more day by morning. Live free my sweet but live in me, in my principles, and everything will work out, I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment