Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, June 24, 2011

Rest...

My prayer:
God, my God. I am beyond tired. There is nothing left in me to give tonight. But, I can't end my day without hearing from you. I can't give in to sleep without hearing what you have to say. Love you Daddy!


What God Said Tonight:
You need to rest and rest well my daughter. There is much more to do next week. Next week is a beginning of so many things. But you must be rested and whole to contribute what I need you to. 


Rest, and rest well. Rest your body, your mind, and your spirit. Take your Sabbath seriously, even more than usual. Make sure that you are getting full rest. 


I want to take you away tomorrow. I want you and me to spend some time where I can fill you back up. I want to fill your reserve tanks I want you to have more than enough of everything this week. I want you to be so ready and so well equipped that the challenges of this next week are child's play for you. So easy and so effortless. You will know without a doubt that you are walking in my perfect will because it will seem so effortless. 


So, tonight, tomorrow, rest. That is your job and that is what I require of you. Take rest as seriously as you do any assignment that I give you. It is what I need from you to prepare for everything else. 


It is the base making everything else possible. Without the adequate rest, it is like building a house on shifting sand with no cement foundations. Rest, give yourself that solid foundation to build on and then build our new house together next week. I love you daughter, rest now and know that I am with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment