Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Future...

My prayer:
I know I say it all of the time God but you are AWESOME!!! What a great night. What great people. What a great service. What a great reunion! 


And, God, there were a few too many coincidences tonight for me to think it was all just chance. What are you up to? I feel another change coming on, but I am crazy curious to know what it is. What is my next step God?


I love you and it is pretty late so I think I will turn it over to you so you can maybe let me in on  what you are up to?  Love you no matter what God!!!


What God Said Tonight:
You are not living in darkness. I have given you eyes to see, use them. The future is not a big mystery. You and I talk about it all of the time. 


Now, am I going to tell you the details about how we are going to accomplish everything I have planned? Not usually. Usually, I will need to keep that somewhat hidden. Not because I am trying to make you worry but mainly to make sure you keep your hands off until it is the right time. You always want to help me and I appreciate that servant's heart. But sometimes you trying to help makes it worse on you and me. So, there are things that are so important that I have to keep it a bit hidden until you are ready to see it or until I have something for you to do. 


Tonight was a beginning. Tonight as ordained from the dawn of time. You already know that we will have a great future together and you already know that the more you give me your life, the more of your life that you give me, the more I bless you at every corner. Anything you give to me, I will bless. Anything you withhold from me is cursed. 


I love you. Go to sleep before you fall over! 

No comments:

Post a Comment