Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, January 26, 2023

Desires of my heart...

 


My prayer:

Amazing Jesus. Thank you for all that you did for me today. I pray for your continued guidance, peace, healing, restoration, and more than anything, your will in my life and your love. 

It's funny, it felt weird asking for that last one. You are so wonderful about letting me know how much you love me, how much you love us, that I know it is not something I need to ask for. But, when I think about the two most important things in my life, they are your will and your love.

Thank you for being you and for loving me.

What God Said Tonight:

Seek and you will find my daughter. There is nothing under the sun that I will withhold from you when you ask. I will give you the desires of your heart because I know that your heart is my heart. 

I will never give you something that will harm you; but, I will always give you those things you ask for in the name and spirit of my heart. 

You are mine and I am yours, now and forever my child. I really do love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment