Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, January 11, 2023

Reflect God's glory...

 


My prayer:

You are so amazing God. Just when I think things are getting too much, too overwhelming, you step right in and put everything in order. Thanks for your help today in getting it all done (which truly looked impossible) and for making the impossible meeting go reasonably well.

You amaze me every day God.

What God Said Tonight:

Reflect my glory child. Not for your sake and not even for my sake, but reflect my glory for the sake of those who haven't seen, who don't know yet. 

I have children all over the world that don't know me yet. That cannot continue. 

Reflect my glory, reflect my love. Let my children see me and know me through you. Let them have the opportunity to choose life with me. Show them who I am . 

Some will be able to hear your voice before they can hear mine. I am eager to have all of my children living with me. 

I love you sweet child, now and forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment