Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, January 17, 2023

Continue to love...

 


My prayer:

Awesome God. Thank you for everything today. I pray for your help to continue to be a blessing. To find ways to reflect your love, your grace, and your glory to everyone around me. I am REALLY imperfect God. Please have them continue to see you in me and overlook my imperfection.

What God Said Tonight:

Every seed that is planted will grow. Every smile that is given will heal. I do not waste my time or yours. 

Continue to love. That is really everything. When you wonder what to do next, find a way to continue to love. 

I know I have told you this before and I will tell you again. There is so much competing noise in the world and I need you to hear it, remember it, and do it. Find a way to love in every circumstance. It is all I really ask. And it is the easiest and the hardest thing you can do. 

I love you my child, mow and forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment