Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, January 5, 2023

Healing love...

 


My prayer:

Thank you for your help all day. The grace and favor you show me makes life so much easier. Thank you for showing me how to love, even when it was hard. I pray, above everything else, that your will is done here on earth as it is in heaven. I love you Lord.

What God Said Tonight:

Loving well is the easiest and hardest thing to do in this world. 

You were born to love so it is in your nature; but, the world you live in often works very hard to keep you from loving. The pain in this world can seem like a barrier to love. However, in truth, love is the cure for the pain. 

Find a way to tap into my love and let that pour out of you. You will see healing in others and in yourself. Love, my love, melts away the pain and hurt that this world dishes out. It is the greatest weapon and the surest cure. 

I love you sweet daughter, now and forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment