Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, January 20, 2023

Celebrate now...

 


My prayer:

Thank you for bringing me through so many challenges this week God. Thank you especially for your healing power in me. All glory to you God!

I am definitely ready to say good night and good bye to this week; but I wanted to hear your voice before I drop off to sleep. What is on your mind and your heart tonight God?

What God Said Tonight:

You have had a rocky road this week but there is beauty in the challenges and road blocks. Never forget to see the beauty in the struggle. I will always bring you through, no matter the challenge. I will always show you a path through it. 

So, since you know that I will bring you through it, take some time to look around and see what I am doing in it. Take a minute to understand the greater purpose and plan that can be at work. 

I love the times of joy and celebration with you. Know that we can celebrate in the middle of the fire. We can celebrate in the middle of the crisis. When you are assured of the outcome, you can celebrate now. 

I love you now and forever my child. Let's celebrate now.

No comments:

Post a Comment