Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, November 16, 2022

The power and glory...


 

My prayer:

Awesome Lord. Thank you for today, your help, your guidance, the opportunities of today. It was a good day. I pray, in all things, that your will is done. There is nothing better than your will. 

What God Said Tonight:

The power and the glory is evident and secure. You do not ever need to wonder if my power will win in the end. We always win in the end. 

No matter how discouraging it might seem today, we will win in the end. Satan has no place in eternity. The outcome is secure. I will not let you fall my child. 

It is written and it already is.

No comments:

Post a Comment