Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, November 9, 2022

Barriers...

 


My prayer:

Amazing Father. Thank you for your help today. The challenges just kept coming but you met each one and gave me a path through it. I couldn't have done it without you. 

Thank you so much for all of your help. I am sure I will need more tomorrow. I am so grateful that your help doesn't have a limit. That you are there for me, all the time, no matter what. 

I know I have not done anything to deserve that but I thank you Jesus that you sacrificed for me so I could have it.

What God Said Tonight:

Cement is something that seems strong and impenetrable. You come to a wall of cement and you think there is no way through it. But in the right conditions, cement will crumble before you and it is as if the barrier was never there. 

I will crumble the barriers in your life and give you that path through. The same cement that was blocking you will become the path that you walk out on. 

I love you sweet daughter, now and forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment