Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, November 14, 2022

Blanket of peace...

 


My prayer:

Awesome God, hi. I am wiped out tonight but I long to hear your voice. Let me hear what you ahve to say amazing God.

What God Said Tonight:

There is peace in the valleys and peace in our heart. A child of God can live in a state of peace no matter how chaotic and traumatic the world around them gets. It is one of my gifts that is not understood by those who have not yet received it but is invaluable to those who have. 

Live in my peace, dwell in it. Never leave it. There is nothing but hardship outside of my peace. 

I love you my child and I surround you in a blanket of peace tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment