Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, November 6, 2022

New life...

 


My prayer:

Amazing Father. Thank you for a wonderful day. I enjoyed every minute of it. The beauty, the joy, the peace, and the rest. It was all wonderful.

As we jump back into the business of the work week, I pray for your help and favor. Help me to see people the way you do. Help me to love people well. 

I am yours God, now and forever.

What God Said Tonight:

The weather may indicate that winter is coming but the season that is coming in your life is Spring. It is a time of new life and refreshing. It is a time of new growth and color. It is a beautiful time and you will love every minute of it. 

It is the new beginnings that you love the most. I love you daughter and lets walk in this new season together.

No comments:

Post a Comment