Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, November 21, 2022

The stubborn thing...

 


My prayer:

Amazing healer, thank you for all you are showing me about your glory. This is a completely new level of understanding how you will be glorified in all things. 

You are amazing. Your healing power is amazing. How you teach me about your Kingdom and the truth is amazing.

Love you!!

What God Said Tonight:

There are really two things in the world. Those things that glorify me and those things that will one day glorify me. Every knee will bow. I don't say these things from a place of arrogance but from a place of truth. 

The rocks will sing my glory. Every stubborn place, the area that makes you the most crazy because it seems to never change...that is the situation and the place that will shout my glory in the end. 

I will see you victorious in all things. My children, I have made you a promise to turn all things for your good. In that promise is the truth that all things will bring me glory. Even that stubborn thing. 

I love you now and forever my child.

1 comment: