Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, November 29, 2022

Stand and fight...

 


My prayer:

Today had so many challenges God but so many blessings too! Thank you for the moments of peace in the chaos. Thank you for showing me a way through the mess that was around me. 

I am very grateful that you are for me God. Truly, who can be against me when you are for me. They might try, but it won't work.

ALL GLORY TO YOU GOD!!!

What God Said Tonight:

Sweet daughter, come and lay your head on my shoulder, let me wrap my arms around you, and let my strength fill you, replenish you. 

You are not in this alone and you never will be. This is one day in many when you stand, I fight, and in the end, we win. 

I love you sweet child. I will never stop fighting for you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment