Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, November 24, 2022

Love multiplier...

 


My prayer:

Amazing God. I love this holiday. I love having a whole day focused just on being thankful. 

You have given me so much to be grateful and thankful for. You provide for me, you protect me, you heal me, you fill my life with joy and peace. You have given me family and friends to love and be loved by. You have placed me in truly one of the most beautiful places I have ever seen. 

It is all so much. It is overwhelming and amazing and I cannot ever stop thanking you. I love you now and forever God.

What God Said Tonight:

My Spirit is covering the world. I will see wrongs made right. I will heal. I will provide. Not out of any obligation or even out of any law. What I do I do out of love. 

If every action in this world could come out of the love that I have birthed in my children, there would be so much joy and peace and wonder. Find the love that I have placed in you and let every word and action come from that love. 

Let it be the lens that you see the world through. Let it be the attitude you approach those around you with. I love you now and forever my child and that love has a purpose. It is meant to grow and multiply out of you. Let my love guide you and love others.

No comments:

Post a Comment