Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, June 24, 2022

The impossible...

 


My prayer:

Amazing God. You did what no one, especially me, could do today. You are the God who does the impossible, all the time, and I am so PROUD to be your kid. Not the kind of proud that is all puffed up but I am so proud of you. I just want to brag on how good you are and how you consistently show up and make things that were broken whole again. 

Thank you for all that you did today. For the things I know about (which were AMAZING) and about all of the things I don't know about. 

You are truly incredible and living life with you lets me see the impossible getting done, almost every day.

What God Said Tonight:

The impossible is never what it seems. The impossible is most often nothing more than something put in your way to see how you will respond. 

The impossible either makes you give up, fight, or trust. 

I am glad you trusted today. That is when I can do my best work. 

I love you daughter. Enjoy this moment and this season. It is a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment