Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, June 16, 2022

Choose your day...


 

My prayer:

These last two days could not have been more different from each other. Yesterday, filled with stress and tension. The whole day was such a struggle. Today, the circumstances were the same but I was filled with your peace all day and it was really beautiful. 

Thank you for reminding me to lean on you. Thank you for reminding me to keep my thoughts on you. It makes all the difference. You make all the difference.

What God Said Tonight:

I am the same today, tomorrow, and yesterday. The difference is in you. The great news is, because the difference is in you, you have the ability to choose what kind of day you will have. 

You can choose to focus on the circumstances and stress and have a day like yesterday or you can choose to focus on me and have a day like today. It really is within your power.

I am here. I am always helping you. I am always protecting you. Your experience of this life is primarily up to you and your choices. Choose me and you will never be sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment