Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, June 18, 2022

Your eternity...

 


My prayer:

Another wonderful day God. Thank you! Days like these make the challenging days seem not so bad. Thank you for the time to rest, recover, and recreate! I love the life you have given me.

What God Said Tonight:

Your life is built on the rock and will not fall apart because of that foundation. 

Your eternity, now that is something that will really amaze you. As much as I love blessing you in this life, the gloves really come off in eternity. I can bless you in ways that are not even imaginable in this world and in this life. 

I love nothing more than to give my children the blessings I have stored up for them. Go and rest, there is more tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment