Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, June 11, 2022

Foundational stones...

 


My prayer:

Awesome God. Thank you for this moment. Not worrying about tomorrow or yesterday, but just, thank you for this moment. It is a good one. Your peace is here. Your joy is here. You are here. What more could I want or need. I love you.

What God Said Tonight:

Every mountain you climb and every valley you walk through, I am with you. I have more plans for you. I have great adventures and great blessings for you. But in it all, these moments, these quiet moments together are what will be remembered. 

These are the foundational stones that make the rest of this amazing life possible. 

I love you now and forever my child. Your foundation in me is strong and will not be broken. 

This season of being, not doing, not striving, not achieving but just being, may be the easiest and the hardest season of all. Your number one job in this season is to love and be loved. That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment