Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, April 1, 2022

Leave worry at His feet...

 


My prayer:

I am super grateful to be at the end of this week God. It was a tough one but you brought me through it and made me look great in the process. Thank you for being so amazing to me. 

When I look around the world tonight, there is a lot of struggle, pain, and crisis. I pray that you shelter your people, your children. I pray for safety, provision, peace, and joy. I pray that you keep each of us close to you and under your protection until the day we leave this world and join you, face to face. 

I love you Lord.

What God Said Tonight:

Come, sit with me awhile. The world can rest for just this moment while we sit together. I have plans and they will manifest tomorrow. I have joy, and it is yours. I have peace, it is at your core. 

I love you and I would really love to sit with you awhile. Trust me to work it out and rest your head on my shoulder for awhile... 

Ah, that is good. Breathe in and out nice and slowly. Leave every worry at my my feet. Don't pick them back up, I have got them now. Rest your head, your mind, your heart, your soul. Let every part of you recover and restore. 

I love you now and forever, my child.

No comments:

Post a Comment