Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, April 24, 2022

Home...

 


My prayer:

Sweet savior, awesome Father. Thank you for the rest and restoration of these last couple of days. I pray for your help going back into the week ahead. Guide me, direct me, and help me to be the reflection of you and your love that you intend me to be. I am yours, now and forever.

What God Said Tonight:

There are houses built every day. Big houses, small houses. Houses with walls and houses in canvas. The house is not important but the home is everything. A place where the family lives life together, loves, builds, and shares. That is what gives life its meaning and its joy. I live in homes. I don't waste time with houses. 

It comes back to the heart and the truth that is always present. Everything with meaning is based in love. The core and root of everything that matters is love. Do not ever lose sight of that truth. 

When you are stressed, love. When you are sad, love. When you are afraid, love. When you are filled with joy...well then you are already loving. 

You are my child and my love, now and forever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment