Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, March 30, 2022

Blessing...

 


My prayer:

You are so amazing God. The thing I was so worried about, the thing that I simply messed up and there was no way out of it, you have turned it completely around. You have made the impossible, possible yet again. It is beyond belief how good you are to us. 

Thank you so much for everything that you do for me God. Everything you do for us. I love being your kid.

What God Said Tonight:

I bless you because you are my child, because I love you, because I am blessed through blessing you. My blessings are a natural result of our relationship. 

I will see you succeed in all things I have put in your path. I love you my child. Rest well.

No comments:

Post a Comment