Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, April 22, 2022

Protection...

 


My prayer:

Amazing Lord. I pray for protection tonight. I pray for protection from everything that is trying to harm your children. I pray protection from the things we don't even know are trying to harm us. Sweet Father, surround us in your love, with your angels standing guard. In your arms is the safest place in the world. 

What God Said Tonight:

I have covered you in my armor and nothing can penetrate. 

I love you sweet daughter. You are under my protection, now and forever. I cannot promise that no bad thing will ever happen to you on this earth but I can promise I will always bring you through whatever does happen. I promise you that nothing can defeat you with me on your side. 

I love you and you will see tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment