Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, April 6, 2022

Each small step...

 


My prayer:

Thank you for a good day God. Just a good solid day with nearly no drama. I pray that your peace and your will continue to rule in my life. I trust you and I love you now and forever.

What God Said Tonight:

Breathe in....breathe out, put one foot in front of the other. Do not worry about tomorrow or what comes after your next step. I have the future taken care of. Just take each step, slowly and with purpose, in the direction that I have guided you to and in time, you will look back and be able to see that the whole journey was planned, important, and has taken you to an entirely new level of glory and joy. 

I love you and you are on this journey for a purpose. You think you are moving too slowly, that each step is too little. But I promise each small step is building to a journey that will scale the highest mountain. One step at a time. 

I love you now and forever my child.

No comments:

Post a Comment