Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, April 13, 2022

Love them...

 


My prayer:

Sweet Father. Thank you for making a way for me today. This day threw a lot of challenges at me but you showed me the path forward for each one and I am very grateful. I would be so lost without you God. One hour in this world without you would do me in.

I love you now and forever my God.

What God Said Tonight:

The love I have for you, the love I show you, is how I want you to love others. I want you to find that place of grace and love and show it to others in the same way I show it to you. 

Some cannot yet receive my love and until they can, they can only see that kind of love from one of my children who have learned it from me. The path to salvation is paved with love. 

Love them so they can love me. Love them so they can receive my love. This is what I ask of you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment