Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, April 3, 2022

Challenges...

 


My prayer:

Awesome Father, sweet Jesus, amazing Holy Spirit. Thank you for the healing and rest you have provided over the last couple of days. I am so grateful. 

I pray for your continued guidance and molding. Help me to be the person you created me to be. Help me to be a blessing to all those you have put in my life. Help me to be everything you want me to be and nothing that you do not want me to be.

I am yours.

What God Said Tonight:

The challenges you meet in life may be placed there with an intention to stop you but I will always turn them for your good. I will always use them to strengthen you, not break you. I will use those things, those attacks against you to make you stronger, more loving, more the person you were intended to be. 

I promise you, no challenge, no attack, not even a blessing will come into your life that I don't already have a plan for your good. 

I love you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment