Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, March 27, 2022

Ever present help...



My prayer:

Awesome God. As usual, I need your help. I need your healing. I need your favor. I need you to bring me out of something that is completely my fault. 

You always say, if we need help, just ask. I am asking. Not because I deserve anything but because I know you can take care of it all and you love me like crazy. 

Thank you God for your help. 

What God Said Tonight:

I am your ever present help in times of trouble. I am your help, even when you don't know that you need help. 

The great part of this moment is you actually know that you need the help and you have turned to me. That makes everything easier. 

I love you child and I will take care of you and every situation that comes your way. I will guide your steps. And I will always love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment