Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, March 14, 2022

Natural or man made...

 


My prayer:

Awesome Father. I am praying and asking for your healing power to be active and present in our home tonight. I pray that you make her well, make her whole, in Jesus name and by your stripes. We receive your gift of healing.

What God Said Tonight:

Look out over the hills and the fields. What do you see? It can be hard to know if those figures in the distance are natural rocks or man made buildings. It is hard to know what is meant to be and what is manufactured. 

Rest in the knowledge that everything in your life, whether it is natural and meant to be or whether it is manufactured, I will use it for your good. I will take that thing, whatever it is, and mold it into to something that will bless you in the end. 

I am with you now and always and my gifts are promised t you. You are my child and I will not see you harmed. Live in this open air freedom that only comes from the assurance of your Father nearby. 

I love you now and forever my child.

No comments:

Post a Comment