Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, March 21, 2022

A little light...

 


My prayer:

Sweet Father. I am feeling a little overwhelmed with the constant waves of terrible news tonight. Most often, I can find the peace and joy that you have for me and the weight of the world does not crush me. But once in a while, like tonight, it is all too much. I find myself having to avoid it, block it out, because it is too much if I let it in. 

Thousands of people, probably hundreds of thousands, being killed. Millions losing homes and family. Millions more afraid for their lives. Children, mothers, fathers, women, men...so many lives devastated. If I let it in, it is a dark weight that threatens to crush my heart. 

I pray God that you save your people. I pray that you save us from ourselves. I pray your will is done, on earth as it is in heaven. Anything that is happening that is not in your will, I pray that you bring an immediate stop to it. Everything that is in your will, please continue to move it forward, in your will and your time, and help me to find peace with it.

What God Said Tonight:

A little oil in a large barrel of water can ruin the water. I little darkness can ruin the light. But the same is true and more so when it is seen from the other direction. No amount of darkness can stand up to even the smallest light. 

The balance of pain and devastation seeped into your soul tonight and it is making you sick. I ask that you remind that darkness that you are light. You are the reflection of my light and where we are, no darkness can stand. It must flee. It is the core truth. Darkness cannot win against light. 

I will show you the flames, the small lights, throughout the dark situations. I will show you how even in this, my glory is being seen. I will and it is done. My heart is open to your prayer and your light will be one that beats back the dark, in every corner of the world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment