Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, March 5, 2022

Light of the world...

 


My prayer:

A day of rest God, and I needed it. Thank you. 

The only thing on my prayer list tonight is the conflict and killing going on in the world. Awesome Father, I pray your will be done. It is so hard to see what we do to each other here on earth. I pray your peace and divine sovereignty reign.

What God Said Tonight:

A light at the end of the tunnel, a light on the hill. Follow the light and you will find the peace. 

A people living in darkness can see the light more clearly sometimes. They may not understand it but they can see it. Tell them to follow that light and they will be free. 

I have come to set the captives free and I am the light of the world. Do not forget or lose track of that truth. 

I love you now and forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment