Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, March 12, 2022

All is well...

 


My prayer:

Thank you for your help and guidance tonight God. I would be lost without you, literally. Please continue to guide us, give us wisdom, help us to make the right choices and take the right actions even when we have no idea what is "right".

Love you with everything I am.

What God Said Tonight:

It is well, it is well, all is well, with your soul. I have got everything else. Today was not a surprise to me. 

Keep listening, keep trusting, and remember to find that place of peace that I have planted and grown within your soul. That is your place of strength. That is where you connect your spirit to my spirit and where everything that matters is made well. 

I love you with all that I am, now and forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment