Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, February 28, 2022

Stress tentacles...

 


My prayer:

Sweet Father. I did not handle today very well. I let the chaos and stress get into my mind. I forgot who is in charge and just now, coming to you, I realize I did not once today ask for your help. How is that possible? I know, absolutely, without a doubt that you help when we ask...and yet I never asked. 

I am sorry God. I know better but today, I didn't do better. I will try to remember better tomorrow.

What God Said Tonight:

The world got its tentacles around you today but it cannot hold you. Your main issue today is you convinced yourself that you could do it, you could handle it, if you just tried a little harder. The truth is, you can handle it but not by trying harder but by trusting me more. Lean on me, turn to me, cry out to me, and I will always come. 

When the stress rolls back in, trying to take your peace. Remember this moment and lean back on me. Let me take the burden and let me show you the way through. 

I love you and you were not meant to fight these battles on your own.

No comments:

Post a Comment